Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    I was on insidemdsports and ran across this thread:

    [ame=http://www.insidemdsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16473]Anybody remember this guy? - Forums[/ame]

    If this is not notsosilentbob it has to be his look alike. I've looked at this thing for like an hour trying to decide if it's him or not.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    Looks EXACTLY like him, I'm gonna say yes...esp with the UT hat on too.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    How in the world did his mug end up on that website? Thats a new website pretty much, and the guy that posted is like a 19 year old student at Maryland?????? This is weird.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    That is one of my 2004 Campbell Co. kills.

    Weird that it shows up on that site as I've never posted on Maryland forum in my life. I guess I'm an internet celebrity.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    Well I saw where you said you were 90% sure it was another guy. Well Bob has given you proof positive to go back and let everyone know that it isn't who they think it is. Especially the guy that keeps saying it is some troll with a dozen names on there.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    Well I saw where you said you were 90% sure it was another guy. Well Bob has given you proof positive to go back and let everyone know that it isn't who they think it is. Especially the guy that keeps saying it is some troll with a dozen names on there.
    Perhaps with the "raping" thing we should just let them think it is someone other than Bob?
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSilentBob View Post
    That is one of my 2004 Campbell Co. kills.

    Weird that it shows up on that site as I've never posted on Maryland forum in my life. I guess I'm an internet celebrity.

    So you're raping deer now? LOL!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This has a chance to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum.

    mother of god

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •